TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:
(Updated March 03 of 2020)
Following is based on my most recent repeated experiences with well known businesses and organizations, not just on one single isolated incident.
1) Billing issues with Microsoft Office 365 commercial billing (took many months to fix the issues)
2) freedom mobile double billing or error messages for failed payment despite payment made (got resolved took efforts and many months).
3) Ontario Works Welfare Over payment matter (not able to find out how overpayment can occur on a welfare cheque and what caused to change the eligibility in 2007 to close file and closing balance on file was carried forward as overpayment when file was reopened.).
4) Netflix wrongfully sent me a text notification regarding renewal.
5) COGECO wrongfully using the term occupant instead of resident (a lawful resident could be a owner or a tenant not a occupant) on promotional material sent to me.
6) Google – I changed my subscription payment method for 100 GB storage from Google Play to my debit card (In March 2020). Money was taken out of my CIBC account on March 03 of 2020 but transaction was not shown on the activity list. No receipt was generated either.
Very disappointing and alarming.
Published by myself
Monthly Tenant (in this building since May 2017- 2 years and 11 month)
خالد محمود ھملٹن اونٹاریو کینیڈا
Plus code 87M265J2+76
2-671 Fennell Ave. East,
Hamilton Ontario L8V1V3 Canada
(correct postal code for my address as assigned by Canada Post is L8V1V3, it is NOT 3J3).