TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:
TO WHOM IT MAY INTEREST:
NOTHING TO DECLARE YET as of October 16 of 2020.
5 Suggestions to OW/Social Services
OW social assistance should use two type of forms as listed below:
1. Current long form called Income Statement which requires details of earnings.
2. A simple form called NO Income Statement which requires just the signatures of the participant/recipient of OW assistance, without much filling required.
3. On the OW documents where name appears in two different fields “first name” and “last name” should be changed as “Given name” and “Family name” and there should be a visible watermark (or border) covering the full name to show it as one complete entity instead of splitting it into two. It makes a difference to do this as per my experience and some testing. I have done some testing by sketching a box around the full name. I have seen people read and understand the person differently when they see a box around the name.
4. Use bio matrics or natural ID such thumb impression, voice print etc. at the time of accepting the assistance application.
5. All official correspondence must be done by complete name (not partial names). I was receiving letters from OW with partial names to confuse it with my wife’s name because she uses my name who was never a OW participant/recipient. Ottawa OW office was treating me like two individuals some times by the Given name and some times by the family name. After separation/divorce in USA in 2005 I never got married in Canada and lived unmarried life (for some people with imaginary or virtual wife’s because my landing documents issued in 1993 show me as married, records were not updated by the Govt. Of Canada to reflect the true situation of 2005.
Published by myself
KHALID MAHMOOD (KM)
Monthly Tenant (in this building since 2017 May 2017- over three years i.e. 42 months – I was trapped to rent in such building.)
خالد محمود ھملٹن اونٹاریو کینیڈا
Plus code 87M265J2+76
2-671 Fennell Ave. East,
(Door#: 2 on the upper Floor)
Hamilton Ontario L8V1V3 Canada
(correct postal code for my address as assigned by Canada Post is L8V1V3, it is NOT 3J3).